Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gmail is down


Suddenly when I turned to gmail this evening... there was a surprise, GMAIL was not loading in my Firefox.

I tried "Disable the LAB mode" option, it opened but with warning.... "Contacts are disabled...." chat is not working, even on Gtalk.

Google admitted this with the name "Service disruption" at their Application Status page. (see snapshot)
Lets see how much time Googlers need to work on it.

All the best GOOGLE..

There is one small problem, if GMail paid service is also affected and if it is down then, this can be a big trouble for its corporate customers.

Even there are unconfirmed news that iphone gmail server is also offline. Over-reliance on Google services was addiction for me, now I think I will create some backup

0 comments

 
© 2011 Technotronical Matrix | 2012 Templates
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top